Women Black Handkerchief Dress with Embroidered Scarf
Avantgarde sleeveless summer dress for ladies. . Closure on the neck with the removable scarf.
Embroidered Scarf with Farm motive. Fancy tractor, garden tools, grains, fruit and vegetables. This design was developed by our creative Director Dinie van den Heuvel.
Colors are inspired by the collection organic farming theme - Origins. Black as a symbol of the Mother Earth.
Should you wish to order another colour of the Scarf (Off-white) please mention that in the comments to your order)
Explore endless styling opportunities with various scarves
Perfect for Mommy+Me matching!
For the optimal fit please refer to our Sizing Guide
100% Certified Organic Cotton
Designed in Belgium
Handcrafted in Germany
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Main fabric - 100% Certified Organic Cotton (1,1 m), ethically sourced Albergo Morgado (Portugal)
- Lining - 100% Certified Organic Cotton Batist (1,1 m), ethically sourced sourced by Ecological Textiles (The Netherlands)
- 100% Organic Cotton Embroidered Scarf, ethically sourced by Medidas Publicas (Portugal)
- Tractor Wood Charm, FSC certified wood supplied by Glenmere Timber Ltd (UK), laser cut by JAZER (Belgium)
Pattern making, sampling and grading is offering 650 paid minutes of fair wages in Belgium
Sewing of this garment is offering 60 paid minutes of fair wages in Germany