Festive Shirt with Knitwear - Organic Cotton
Avantgarde girls and boys shirt with knitwear elements. Sleeves, part of collar and front panel are made out of knitwear. Only 100% organic cotton is used for knitting by our partner atelier.
The loop on the back refers to a workers shirt and a signature of Marine Symbiosis Collection.
This is our top festive shirt that comes in a strict limited edition. Panels oftop are created using hand block printing method. Wooden block prints are hand-carved and natural dyes applied according to traditional craftsmanship. The fabric comes form a GOTS weaving factory, further on embroidered with organic cotton thread.
Base of the dress is a refurbished top from our previous collection, as a part of our commitment to reducing waste.
This exclusive design is a great fit for every occasion. Don't miss this statement piece.
100% Certified Organic Cotton
Designed in Belgium
Handcrafted in Spain and Germany
- Refurbished in Belgium
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Knitwear - 100% Certified Organic Cotton YA (35 m), ethically sourced by Filmar (Italy)
- Fabric: 100% Certified Organic Cotton (0,44 m), ethically sourced by C. Pauli (Germany)
- 3 Signature Moth Engraved Pressure Buttons, supplied by YKK (Belgium)
- Panel Fabric - 100% Certified Organic Cotton, (1,2 m), ethically sourced by responsible factory in India, hand block printed at Tharangini Studio (India)
Pattern making, sampling and grading is offering 370 paid minutes of fair wages in Belgium
Sewing of this garment is offering 130 paid minutes of fair wages in Spain and Germany, 45 paid minutes of fair wages in Belgium