Off-White Handkerchief Dress with Embroidered Scarf
Avantgarde sleeveless summer dress for girls. Handkerchief dress could be also styled as a top for boys. Closure on the neck with the removable scarf. Easily adjustable could be worn over few sizes, later serving as a top or tunic.
Embroidered Scarf with Farm motive. Fancy tractor, garden tools, grains, fruit and vegetables. This design was developed by our creative Director Dinie van den Heuvel.
Colors are inspired by the collection organic farming theme - Origins.
Should you wish to order another colour of the Scarf (Black) please mention that in the comments to your order)
Explore endless styling opportunities with various scarves
Available in sizes 6 month to 16 years.
For the optimal fit please refer to our Sizing Guide
100% Certified Organic Cotton
Designed in Belgium
Handcrafted in Portugal at GOTS certified factory
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Main fabric - 100% Certified Organic Cotton Musseline (0,9 m), ethically sourced Lebenskleidung (Germany)
- Lining - 100% Certified Organic Cotton Superfine Poplin (0,7 m), ethically sourced sourced by Ecological Textiles (The Netherlands)
- 100% Organic Cotton Embroidered Scarf, ethically sourced by Medidas Publicas (Portugal)
- Tractor Wood Charm, FSC certified wood supplied by Glenmere Timber Ltd (UK), laser cut by JAZER (Belgium)
Pattern making, sampling and grading is offering 650 paid minutes of fair wages in Belgium
Sewing of this garment is offering 60 paid minutes of fair wages in Portugal